VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Green Flip Hat Loses Value!! For Sale in Clothing, not Specials!  (Read 10643 times)

Antjewel

• I fart in your
    general direction.
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room

I was just in the Emporium and saw that the green flip hat has been moved to the clothing section and is for sale there now for 1000 credits still.  :??: So what's next, pink tiki's in the furniture section at Ned's?  Any thoughts or comments?  :wtf?: :hang:
You say I am a wench like it's a bad thing. WEDGEWENCH

FilamentTheBright

• Is it Bright in here
    or is it just me?

A Well Gnome Flasher
  • Trading Gnome
  • Pirate Cannon Room
Re: Green Flip Hat Loses Value!! For Sale in Clothing, not Specials!
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 03:11 PM »

I predict Minnie soon.

Antjewel

• I fart in your
    general direction.
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 03:13 PM »

I predict Minnie soon.
Did you already know about the hat before i posted Bright?

FilamentTheBright

• Is it Bright in here
    or is it just me?

A Well Gnome Flasher
  • Trading Gnome
  • Pirate Cannon Room
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2007, 03:15 PM »

No, I hadn't.  I haven't strolled through VMK yet today.  Been doing my Ghost.he credits.

Antjewel

• I fart in your
    general direction.
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2007, 04:42 PM »

No, I hadn't.  I haven't strolled through VMK yet today.  Been doing my Ghost.he credits.

yes, my stalker clone character saw you in the Mansion Lobby.  :notme: :coolw:

FilamentTheBright

• Is it Bright in here
    or is it just me?

A Well Gnome Flasher
  • Trading Gnome
  • Pirate Cannon Room
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2007, 04:48 PM »

In some weird sort of twisted way that doesn't bother me.  As a matter of fact, I'm kind of excited by the idea.   :crazy4:

JEDIYODA

• When 900 years you reach,
    look as good, you will not.
  • Fireworks Magic
    • CAJUNWDWFAN's Myspace
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2007, 05:53 AM »

How are things ever going to be rare again! Point and case the shield table. I know its 2000 credits so it's still high priced that some cannot afford it but buy VMK leaving it in the Emporium past the weekend. It will become less and less valuable. I have been noticing this trend. I think the last item to go for sale on a friday and be removed the monday was the last pin set which was what nemo? I can't even remember what the last monthly pin set was. No it was the tiki pin set. That was the last item to be released on a friday and removed on the monday. Turkey cart, straw hat, green flip hat, all is still there.

kangapal

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2007, 06:30 AM »

How are things ever going to be rare again! Point and case the shield table. I know its 2000 credits so it's still high priced that some cannot afford it but buy VMK leaving it in the Emporium past the weekend. It will become less and less valuable. I have been noticing this trend. I think the last item to go for sale on a friday and be removed the monday was the last pin set which was what nemo? I can't even remember what the last monthly pin set was. No it was the tiki pin set. That was the last item to be released on a friday and removed on the monday. Turkey cart, straw hat, green flip hat, all is still there.

I didn't notice that they had moved the hat.  My kids will be happy about that.

I agree with you on this.  Maybe VMK is trying to make the game "friendlier" by making the items more available to everyone?  It is a lot of pressure on some of these kids to get the best of everything on VMK.  Maybe by making things less valueable on VMK, some of these kids will be nicer to others?  (I don't think it will happen, but I can dream about it right?)

First they release the trading card game, and don't mention it on VMK for several days.  Then they create "Dream month" and create chaos by creating characters that "hunt for hosts" now.
I see a lot of changes going on, and it upsets a lot of the players that have been on VMK for a long time.  I really wish that someone (it doesn't have to be Yavn) would post some type of a newsletter so we don't feel left in the dark about the future of VMK.  Ok..... end of my speech....thanks for reading!

Adventuredaz

• Churros, Coffee &
    Hour Strecher Wanted
    Inquire Within
  • Flying Carpet Magic
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2007, 08:14 AM »

I really wish that someone (it doesn't have to be Yavn) would post some type of a newsletter so we don't feel left in the dark about the future of VMK.  Ok..... end of my speech....thanks for reading!

Who is Yavn, and what is this Newsletter you speak of?  ;)  Seriously They have set a new record on time spans inbetween.  Summer comes to a close shortly so I guess at that point we can expect more frequent letters then every month or two, that is if you believe what he has said.   And really a guy needs a few months vacation from time to time.  I think Beleivability and smell factor could be an issue in consistant updates.  Perhaps they have learned better not to say then to get it very wrong.  They still missing it on the broken promises thing a little but at this point I go by the beleive it when you see it rule.   I am BTW putting in advance orders on the pink tiki's  ROFL green hat making a visit didn't really bother me, having it move in permanantly...another story.

Antjewel

• I fart in your
    general direction.
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2007, 08:19 AM »

I didn't notice that they had moved the hat.  My kids will be happy about that.

I agree with you on this.  Maybe VMK is trying to make the game "friendlier" by making the items more available to everyone?  It is a lot of pressure on some of these kids to get the best of everything on VMK.  Maybe by making things less valueable on VMK, some of these kids will be nicer to others?  (I don't think it will happen, but I can dream about it right?)

First they release the trading card game, and don't mention it on VMK for several days.  Then they create "Dream month" and create chaos by creating characters that "hunt for hosts" now.
I see a lot of changes going on, and it upsets a lot of the players that have been on VMK for a long time.  I really wish that someone (it doesn't have to be Yavn) would post some type of a newsletter so we don't feel left in the dark about the future of VMK.  Ok..... end of my speech....thanks for reading!

You know, I am beginning to wonder if Yavn is even working at VMK any more. The newsletters getting farther apart, his blog internet site is totally gone, and I have heard some other things that make me wonder if maybe he moved over to Club Penguin and left VMK. He did say in a newsletter a few months ago that there would be some personnel changes soon in vmk. Hmm. And has anyone seen him or QA_Caffdawg in the game recently? I used to see them every once in a while in the game and now nothing for several months.

kangapal

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2007, 06:12 AM »

I haven't seen caffdawg on the site in quite awhile.  She used to pop in the game during the weekday mornings every so often.

If Yavn can't write the newsletter on the VMK home page(of if he is really gone), then have someone else write it.  It really doesn't take that long to type something up.  It would be better than leaving us in the dark.
Pages: [1]   Go Up