VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Items for sale 10/26  (Read 7221 times)

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
New Items for sale 10/26
« on: October 26, 2007, 07:18 AM »

Emporium Specials:                                 Small Imports:

Mickey             Halloween Seance         Maleficent
    Pumpkin Hat          Circle Table Pin                Hat

Ned's Specials:

Explorer Jacket              Explorer                   Explorer                 Explorer
w/Camera-Yellow        Jacket- Yellow          Shorts-Yellow              Boots

Golden Horseshoe Specials:

HM Jacket             HM Trousers               HM Shoes              HM Tophat
        Brown                     Brown                     Brown

« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 07:41 AM by Purpleduck »
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Adventuredaz

• Churros, Coffee &
    Hour Strecher Wanted
    Inquire Within
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Flying Carpet Magic
Re: New Items for sale 10/26
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 08:30 AM »

:yawn: Thanks for posting, is it me or is this month a real snoozer. Wake me if it looks like I am missing anything or when it's over. :sleep:

Sum it up new black and orange crates  and they are still here :2thunbs: White and orange ghosts  :thumb: - nice  but the better of the two is gone  :td: Candy corn chair was nice - but also gone in a week  Bat hat and pumpkin hat are ok but odd looking and rather seasonal. dracula and witch costume are ok but not my thing.  The new pin series also ranks as not up my alley but I bought my normal amount, last year and this years did not measure up to the first mansion series. 

I like the new stuff that is truely new (most of it) but they broke the norm and did not leave much of it out.  White ghosts gone, candy corn chairs gone, pumpkin bags gone. I liked the schedule of releases they gave last year.   Most people were waiting to see where to spend their credits, expecting it all to remain till month end as it has in past months.  I have what I need but no extras.

Maybe a contest or something would liven things up, nobody really had any incentive to buy stuff except to stock up for tradeing in the future.

I think that sums it up with 5 days left not sure what surprise they will pull out but I hope something - anything.

Pages: [1]   Go Up