Online Worlds > smallworlds.com

Bugs

<< < (2/4) > >>

Kat:

--- Quote from: Purpleduck on July 03, 2008, 09:24 AM ---
--- Quote from: DisKatDisKat on July 03, 2008, 09:06 AM ---Ok now I am full blown gonzo confused!  :crazy2:  And at the same time super dee duper excited!!!   :yes!:  I logged in this morning and my palm tree painting is back!  Wootness!!

The confused part is that I painted something else on that wall.  Cleared it.  It came back and I cleared it again.  Days painted on that wall and then cleared it.  So how it knew to bring back the palm tree painting and not the other two I have no idea.  Maybe I shouldn't have built my room over that old indian burial ground?   :lolp:

Anyway, thank you smallworlds gods for my painting back.   :bow2:

--- End quote ---

Silly kat!  It is because you installed that maintenance hatchway under your Flickr frames and posters, and the ghosts of Lost are surfacing to wreak havoc on your mind!!  :rofl1:

Seriously,  :yes!:  I am so happy to hear your grafitti wall pic is back!!

--- End quote ---

It must have been that skank Ana Lucia... all the other dead Losties would never do that to me.   :laugh2:

papaduck:

--- Quote from: DisKatDisKat on July 03, 2008, 09:06 AM ---Ok now I am full blown gonzo confused!  :crazy2: 

--- End quote ---

You say this as if it is a new experience. We all know better! :rofl1:

AmberDaze:
ROFL It was a sign that I just couldn't draw anything on that board.  :yes!:

Apparently there were a few other ppl who were experiencing lost drawings as well...so glad your painting is back! So glad your painting is back!

Happy:

--- Quote from: papaduck on July 03, 2008, 11:26 AM ---
--- Quote from: DisKatDisKat on July 03, 2008, 09:06 AM ---Ok now I am full blown gonzo confused!  :crazy2: 

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Papa, you are on a roll today! 

Kat:

--- Quote from: souper_happy on July 03, 2008, 01:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: papaduck on July 03, 2008, 11:26 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Papa, you are on a roll today! 

--- End quote ---

I'm starting to think he's not a duck at all.  I think he's a cat in disguise.   :lolp:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version