Online Worlds > smallworlds.com

What to do about...

<< < (2/7) > >>

AmberDaze:

--- Quote from: gshawen on July 07, 2008, 07:07 PM --- Let me in your room!
--- End quote ---

ROFL Gasssss -- have you tried to get in?  :rofl3:

--- Quote from: Purpleduck on July 07, 2008, 07:13 PM ---Call Happy over, she has been cleaning up behind me (or Bright) since I took to the mansion game in VMK! (btw, I think my story is the same as you mentioned here.. that you were a residual ghost that day.. cause even when i went right back to my room, you STILL showed online in your room!  Either that or you found a most excellent place to hide in there! :lolg: )[/color]

--- End quote ---

WoooHooo! I just got on and blocked him -- it actually said, "Block this avatar from seeing your online status, and block them from chatting with you." Now, to me this means that he cannot see the little message that I am now online, which he's probably been watching.  Ahhhh, I feel so freeeeeee...  :dance3:

Purpleduck:
Alright gf!  Let's hope that works!   :clap2:

Happy:
Yes, I remember him quite well.  Hope it works. 

This might be something to ask Julianna Smallworlds about when she stops by for the next checkers tourney. Maybe they can make some additional changes before beta is complete.  It would stink if you have to give your stalkers a place on your friend list just to keep them away. 

AmberDaze:

--- Quote from: souper_happy on July 07, 2008, 07:41 PM ---Yes, I remember him quite well.  Hope it works. 

This might be something to ask Julianna Smallworlds about when she stops by for the next checkers tourney. Maybe they can make some additional changes before beta is complete.  It would stink if you have to give your stalkers a place on your friend list just to keep them away. 

--- End quote ---

I didn't think of that, thanks Happy!  :hug:

gshawen:

--- Quote from: AmberDaze on July 07, 2008, 07:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: gshawen on July 07, 2008, 07:07 PM --- Let me in your room!
--- End quote ---

ROFL Gasssss -- have you tried to get in?  :rofl3: 
--- End quote ---

Yes several times and it says I do not have permission to enter your room.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version