Online Worlds > smallworlds.com

SW Next Release

<< < (2/2)

Purpleduck:

--- Quote from: Kat on August 17, 2008, 02:42 AM ---I couldn't help but notice mention of a helmet in that blog.  Do I even dare get excited about the prospect of having my dear old bit helmet back???   :dance3:

--- End quote ---

You won't have time to find out, if I can get that ray gun..  >:D :notme:

Kat:

--- Quote from: Purpleduck on August 17, 2008, 09:34 AM ---
--- Quote from: Kat on August 17, 2008, 02:42 AM ---I couldn't help but notice mention of a helmet in that blog.  Do I even dare get excited about the prospect of having my dear old bit helmet back???   :dance3:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Don't make me release my inner joy with a box of fireworks on you!   :boxing:

Purpleduck:

--- Quote from: Kat on August 17, 2008, 11:17 AM ---
--- Quote from: Purpleduck on August 17, 2008, 09:34 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Don't make me release my inner joy with a box of fireworks on you!   :boxing:

--- End quote ---

ROFL!  Have you forgotten that fireworks was my favorite magic?  I would indeed love to see a show of them as close up as this update suggests! :lolg:

Antjewel:
aww, if only they had fart magic. But I guess a ray gun is just as good. And Kat, to see you in your helmet again would be great. That way you can stop biting everyone!

Kat:

--- Quote from: Antjewel on August 17, 2008, 04:23 PM ---aww, if only they had fart magic. But I guess a ray gun is just as good. And Kat, to see you in your helmet again would be great. That way you can stop biting everyone!

--- End quote ---

Awww, haven't I been being good???   :angel:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version