VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Changes out today 4/3 (besides the Fantasyland rides)  (Read 9309 times)

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!

I hope I caught them all.. feel free to add on!

- New hairstyles are out.  Alice for the girls, and a new 'do' for the boys too

- To merely run your cursor over anyone in the room will cause their title to be displayed (very nice feature IMO)

- Some people when riding one of the new rides.. will receive a Sword in the Stone one time magic (it expires in 1 day)  You need to use it at the Sword in the Stone display in Fantasyland Courtyard, and you will attempt to pull the sword out.  Very nice detailing in the attempt.  Have only seen "losers" who get a message to the effect of 'nice attempt - try again'  Would love for someone to post what a winner of pulling the sword out gets!!  :thumbs:

- In your room description is now the option to "clear the room", taking all furniture and loading it back into your inventory.
 - If you click on "change who can enter" you get the additional window displayed on the right in the pic below

- A room owner can allow someone else to move their furniture in a given room.  Be aware only certain furniture will be allowed to be moved by others.  Click on a piece of furniture, and this is the new pic you get with it.

You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Decoy

• Head Decoy In Charge
    Yet Still Just a Decoy...

Where'd he go now?
  • HDIC
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
  • Nothing to See Here...
    • CRS - Caffeinated & Requiring Sugar
Re: New Changes out today 4/3 (besides the Fantasyland rides)
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 09:50 AM »

Here are the choices you get when you click on your own furniture now:

The "Item Info" takes you to the screen duck shows above.
...ʞɔɐq ʎɯ uo ʇɐ1ɟ ...sɐʍ ı ǝɹǝɥʇ
Pages: [1]   Go Up