VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: VFK Ride Competition Prizes!  (Read 10056 times)

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
Re: VFK Ride Competition Prizes!
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2009, 10:02 AM »

Anyone need Ice, just come to me! I can build Mount Everest with them!!! :laugh2:

Sorry redoagain has you beat  here is his great white north.

You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

UNPROVINCIALWENCH! Kat says I am worldy in a good sense :)

ScarlettPixie

• Having your friends vaporize
    you in laser tag.... Priceless!
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
  • Just another Scarlett Pixie....
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2009, 10:43 AM »

Nicely done!

My Ice lady owns over 400 pieces....  :lolp: Not sure what she will do with them..... :sur:
ScarlettPixie

Push me too far, and I will sing like a canary.

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2009, 10:47 AM »

Just wondering to myself it says no peri building in the compeition now will that effect any of us that let Wendy go into our rooms to do video. Is there a log to check. Should I write them. I would hate to be disqualified, cause I really did build it all my self.

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2009, 01:17 PM »

Just wondering to myself it says no peri building in the compeition now will that effect any of us that let Wendy go into our rooms to do video. Is there a log to check. Should I write them. I would hate to be disqualified, cause I really did build it all my self.

I think as long as you turn that off before May 1, you should be fine.  If I'm not mistaken, anything put in there by someone else will be returned to their inventory once you turn off furnish perms.  Never hurts to call and make sure, though ;)  I'm also curious about room locks.  My ride rooms are currently set up to not allow anyone in them.  Odds are almost a certainty that staff can still get in there to judge...but I always like to make sure.  Ugh.

Flamanar

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • Moderator of This Board
  • more laundry....
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2009, 03:27 PM »

I think as long as you turn that off before May 1, you should be fine.  If I'm not mistaken, anything put in there by someone else will be returned to their inventory once you turn off furnish perms.  Never hurts to call and make sure, though ;)  I'm also curious about room locks.  My ride rooms are currently set up to not allow anyone in them.  Odds are almost a certainty that staff can still get in there to judge...but I always like to make sure.  Ugh.

Flamanar

I unlocked my rooms to allow Everyone in after I completed building and testing ride with a spare.  No one can enter there without you first being there unless you placed a porter to enter from somewhere else. hmmm, think I did that; I better go check  :lolg:

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
  • Moderator of This Board
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2009, 03:32 PM »

Belle,
  I can have King call tonight to make sure. Will update when we hear.

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2009, 04:01 PM »

Belle,
  I can have King call tonight to make sure. Will update when we hear.

Thanks better save than sorry :) Since it cost major long distance for me. I am still waiting on a response from my email that was sent last week regarding changing my month to month membership to yearly since it is costing me 12.60 a month. Still no response. Will give it a little longer and see what happens.

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2009, 04:05 PM »

Flamanar

Wow you peeked my curosity   :muscles: what secret high tec rooms have you built enquiring minds want to know :) :rofl1:

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2009, 04:13 PM »

Flamanar

Wow you peeked my curosity   :muscles: what secret high tec rooms have you built enquiring minds want to know :) :rofl1:

Lol.  Secret?  High tec?  hehe!  Just making rides I like :)  I had to really lock them down, because people were following me and I wasn't getting any work done on them. lol.  Can't talk and build at the same time :)

First time ever building rides for Flame.  Never had enough credits on Magic.  Decided to have a go at it.  We'll see how hard I make the judges laugh!  LOL :lolp: :roflmao: :rofl1:

Flamanar
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up