VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 7/18 HOST HUNT (ENDED)  (Read 3989 times)

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)
7/18 HOST HUNT (ENDED)
« on: July 18, 2010, 12:20 PM »

EDIT:  It's over for now, not sure when it ended though.

Host Hunt going on right now.  Not sure when it started or for how long.  I heard the prize is a Seashell Chair.

Good luck to all!     :clapping:

ETA:  Prize pic

Queen Conch Shell Chair
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 04:28 PM by Astro »
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

Mermaid Melusina

Re: 7/18 HOST HUNT
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2010, 03:39 PM »

OMG a Conch Shell Chair!!!!  I am going crazy over all the new stuff!!!    :clapping:

I hope I don't miss next Host Hunt !!!

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
Re: 7/18 HOST HUNT
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 04:28 PM »

idk when it ended, because I had to leave the house shortly after I posted.

I'm pretty sure it's over, I'll update post to reflect that.   ;)

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
Re: 7/18 HOST HUNT (ENDED)
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2010, 06:05 PM »

Drat, missed it, but I love the shell.  Maybe next time, I hope!  :)

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2010, 12:41 PM »

Thanks Astro!

Ok...this shell gets a rating of 10 flames out of 10 on the Flame-o-meter! 

I can't think of an item in VFK that has this much detail.  Also, I can't think of another item that you can rotate 8 points before it's back around to the front again!  Amazing!

If there was something negative I would be required to find with this item, it would be that some rotations of the chair look....uncomfortable  :shy:  LOL

I predict this will be the 'must have' host hunt item for the foreseeable future...if not longer.

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2010, 10:23 PM »

If there was something negative I would be required to find with this item, it would be that some rotations of the chair look....uncomfortable  :shy:  LOL

Did you get the point?  :ahh:  :rofl1:

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2010, 10:34 PM »

Did you get the point?  :ahh:  :rofl1:

It felt like it, but I can't see back there :P   :moon:

Mermaid Melusina

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2010, 10:52 PM »

If there was something negative I would be required to find with this item, it would be that some rotations of the chair look....uncomfortable  :shy:  LOL

Did you get the point?  :ahh:  :rofl1:

It felt like it, but I can't see back there :P   :moon:

:rofl1:

....and I thought the Snail Chair with the wiggly antennae was....nvm....  :blush:

Flamanette

• Runs and locks herself in
    a room in order to build
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2010, 04:53 AM »

Thanks Astro!

I can't think of an item in VFK that has this much detail.  Also, I can't think of another item that you can rotate 8 points before it's back around to the front again!  Amazing!

I predict this will be the 'must have' host hunt item for the foreseeable future...if not longer.

OK, a friend of mine pointed this out to me:  this chair is called the QUEEN Conch Shell Chair....

Does this mean that there will be a KING Conch Shell Chair in the future maybe?   :hmmmm:

(thinking, thinking...)

.it  :coffee2:

Mean people are like sandpaper. They may scratch you and hurt you, but in the end you come out smooth and polished and the mean person is just worn and ugly.

Mermaid Melusina

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2010, 09:39 AM »

Thanks Astro!

OK, a friend of mine pointed this out to me:  this chair is called the QUEEN Conch Shell Chair....

Does this mean that there will be a KING Conch Shell Chair in the future maybe?   :hmmmm:

(thinking, thinking...)

King and Queen Conch Shells both are pretty, but they are very similar though.  The Queen Conch Shell has that pinkish coral color when you rotate the chair that makes it look so pretty (the inside of the shell). The King Conch Shells do not have that same color inside.  They have more of a white color there and are a bit bigger in size.  In my opinion, the Queen Conch Shell is prettier and perhaps that’s why the chose it, but I wouldn't mind at all having a King Conch Shell to have the pair, although it would be a very similar item unless they use it differently.  Another thought...perhaps Triton Shells or Helmet Shells that are also beautiful! The possibilities are many with shells!

And imagine sand dollars, starfish, a cooler, a radio to take to the beach would make me happy…a jet ski!  We have snorkel hat, how about snorkel fins to walk funny around the Kingdom! Scuba tank for our backs! We need towels and sunscreen lotion bottles! Wouldn’t mind a water sprinkler, a little round kiddie pool!

OMG, I will stop now because I definitely will go crazy thinking of all the things they could make!!!!  So, where's that developing office?? I want to go there and take over!!!!   :rofl1:

Flamanette

• Runs and locks herself in
    a room in order to build
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2010, 11:17 AM »

Thanks Astro!

I can't think of an item in VFK that has this much detail.  Also, I can't think of another item that you can rotate 8 points before it's back around to the front again!  Amazing!

If there was something negative I would be required to find with this item, it would be that some rotations of the chair look....uncomfortable  :shy:  LOL

OK, a friend of mine pointed this out to me:  this chair is called the QUEEN Conch Shell Chair....

Does this mean that there will be a KING Conch Shell Chair in the future maybe?   :hmmmm:

(thinking, thinking...)

.it  :coffee2:

King and Queen Conch Shells both are pretty, but they are very similar though.  The Queen Conch Shell has that pinkish coral color when you rotate the chair that makes it look so pretty (the inside of the shell). The King Conch Shells do not have that same color inside.  They have more of a white color there and are a bit bigger in size.  In my opinion, the Queen Conch Shell is prettier and perhaps that’s why the chose it, but I wouldn't mind at all having a King Conch Shell to have the pair, although it would be a very similar item unless they use it differently.  Another thought...perhaps Triton Shells or Helmet Shells that are also beautiful! The possibilities are many with shells!

And imagine sand dollars, starfish, a cooler, a radio to take to the beach would make me happy…a jet ski!  We have snorkel hat, how about snorkel fins to walk funny around the Kingdom! Scuba tank for our backs! We need towels and sunscreen lotion bottles! Wouldn’t mind a water sprinkler, a little round kiddie pool!

OMG, I will stop now because I definitely will go crazy thinking of all the things they could make!!!!  So, where's that developing office?? I want to go there and take over!!!!   :rofl1:

WOW!  That is awesome information there fish.i.  And if anyone would know, it would be you!  You know your shells. Seriously though: that was very very interesting.  I am SURE my friend was just making reference to Queen and King having nothing to do with the actual shell appearance.

Wait, wait.....

I think I hear Flame revving up the engine for a road trip.....

(watch out VFK here we come with our pockets full of ideas)

Mean people are like sandpaper. They may scratch you and hurt you, but in the end you come out smooth and polished and the mean person is just worn and ugly.

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2010, 11:37 AM »

WOW!  That is awesome information there fish.i.  And if anyone would know, it would be you!  You know your shells. Seriously though: that was very very interesting. 

Agree!  I never knew that about shells either.  But ... I don't have an ocean anywhere near either.   :'(

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2010, 02:24 PM »

Wasn't VFK going to bring out Waterfalls after the Blitz was over with?  I heard them mention it, but still haven't seen any of them.

Pages: [1]   Go Up