VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanksgiving Turkey Wrangle is just starting (ENDED)  (Read 2829 times)

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
Thanksgiving Turkey Wrangle is just starting (ENDED)
« on: November 20, 2010, 06:03 PM »

Good luck to those who try!!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 08:10 PM by Purpleduck »
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Still Soarin' :)
Re: Thanksgiving Turkey Wrangle is just starting
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 06:03 PM »

Thanks Ducky    :hug:
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2010, 06:06 PM »

Thanks Duck.i.  Event calendar says it will run from 9-10pm EST.  Age/Cactus rooms.

UDATE:  game ended promptly at 10pm. EST.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 07:02 PM by flamanar »

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2010, 07:10 PM »

I am sooooo mad right now.  I got into my first Wrangle and froze up so what happens?  Well, Vintage boots me out and never brings me back in even though I waited all night while being very, VERY sick.  Man that stinks, I sent help reports and still nothing.  Sigh!  :td:  >:[

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2010, 07:24 PM »

I am sooooo mad right now.  I got into my first Wrangle and froze up so what happens?  Well, Vintage boots me out and never brings me back in even though I waited all night while being very, VERY sick.  Man that stinks, I sent help reports and still nothing.  Sigh!  :td:  >:[

Aww.  Bummer, Krazy.  :(  Keep watching to get pulled in.  Sometimes the Q keeps running with those that have a number in it for a half hour to an hour past the end of the game.  Flame never did get in tonight :(

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2010, 07:28 PM »

Aww.  Bummer, Krazy.  :(  Keep watching to get pulled in.  Sometimes the Q keeps running with those that have a number in it for a half hour to an hour past the end of the game.  Flame never did get in tonight :(

I tried, but never got a number after that.  What is worse is my friend was in there and everyone who WAS in there got the prize just for being in the room.  :uhuh2:  :bm:  I, of course, got nothing.  Story of my life, but oh well.

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2010, 07:30 PM »

I tried, but never got a number after that.  What is worse is my friend was in there and everyone who WAS in there got the prize just for being in the room.  :uhuh2:  :bm:  I, of course, got nothing.  Story of my life, but oh well.

Man...if you're right, VFK better get a grip.  They can't be giving out free to all in one room and not others.  As hard as it is just to get a flippin' number...  :uhuh2:

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2010, 08:00 PM »

Man...if you're right, VFK better get a grip.  They can't be giving out free to all in one room and not others.  As hard as it is just to get a flippin' number...  :uhuh2:

I only wish to have the chance to have gotten back in to try the game, but if they weren't going to let me back in the least they could is give me one too if everyone else got it.  I mean that seems fair right?  Well, maybe I will be on when the next game is on.  - fingers crossed -

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2010, 08:22 PM »

I only wish to have the chance to have gotten back in to try the game, but if they weren't going to let me back in the least they could is give me one too if everyone else got it.  I mean that seems fair right?  Well, maybe I will be on when the next game is on.  - fingers crossed -

Problem is that I heard ONLY Vintage is giving prizes to the entire room, Cactus is NOT.  So depending on what room you were in queue for ... if you were in Cactus' you wouldn't have received a prize anyway.  :(   That being said, I'll bet it is WAY MORE difficult to even hit Vintage's room now for these events.

This Event has been a problem since they debuted it.  I for one am not a big fan of this event at all.  I would rather try at Host Hunt, Blitz or Teleporters.

It takes forever for a Host to run a game, you can never get in, and the Hosts are not being equally fair (prizes only awarded for entire room at Vintage and not Cactus).  blah
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2010, 08:26 PM »

I only wish to have the chance to have gotten back in to try the game, but if they weren't going to let me back in the least they could is give me one too if everyone else got it.  I mean that seems fair right?  Well, maybe I will be on when the next game is on.  - fingers crossed -

Problem is that I heard ONLY Vintage is giving prizes to the entire room, Cactus is NOT.  So depending on what room you were in queue for ... if you were in Cactus' you wouldn't have received a prize anyway.  :(   That being said, I'll bet it is WAY MORE difficult to even hit Vintage's room now for these events.

This Event has been a problem since they debuted it.  I for one am not a big fan of this event at all.  I would rather try at Host Hunt, Blitz or Teleporters.

It takes forever for a Host to run a game, you can never get in, and the Hosts are not being equally fair (prizes only awarded for entire room at Vintage and not Cactus).  blah

It was Vintage's room.  :cry:

I agree Astro, I really wish they would bring back the teleporter games.  Get in, jump on a teleporter and then out again.

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2010, 08:34 PM »

+1

I hate this event.  It's been a disaster since they started it.  And they keep running it.  Just put the scraggly old hens out of their misery and do a different game.  One that works.  :td:
Pages: [1]   Go Up