VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Late Christmas GIFTS have arrived!  (Read 1506 times)

Flamanette

• Runs and locks herself in
    a room in order to build
  • Bat Magic
Late Christmas GIFTS have arrived!
« on: January 01, 2011, 11:30 AM »

If anyone missed logging in on Christmas day to receive the Santa Hat and Scarf/Random Christmas Gifts:

Apparently, VFK has now placed gifts in the room and hat and scarves in the closet!

This is how they had done it in previous years, but not this year.  Apparently enough players complained to VFK about it and they've gone back and placed Christmas Gifts for anyone who did NOT log in on Christmas Day.

.it

« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 11:34 AM by Flamanette »

Mean people are like sandpaper. They may scratch you and hurt you, but in the end you come out smooth and polished and the mean person is just worn and ugly.

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
    • Our Family MySpace Page
Re: Late Christmas GIFTS have arrived!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 04:15 PM »

Very nice of them to do this. I just figured if you didn't log in Christmas Day, you did not get your gifts. If they did this in the past, good to see them doing this for players this year.  :thumb:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
Re: Late Christmas GIFTS have arrived!
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 12:00 AM »

Very nice of them to do this. I just figured if you didn't log in Christmas Day, you did not get your gifts. If they did this in the past, good to see them doing this for players this year.  :thumb:

Yeah.  If they changed policy, it would have been nice for us to be told about it.  I even phoned staff to find out what was up.  I was told that the gifts and hat/scarf were only for Christmas Day.  Like .It said, there were obviously some people who raised a monster stink about their CLONES not getting gifts/hat/scarf because they didn't log those people on for Christmas Day.  Ironically, those same people had clones running through the Santa line.  Go figure.  I guess they have some pull with VFK.  Personally, I had 11 clones who didn't get anything.  I just took it in stride.  Whatever.  Some people will do anything to get what they want.  Lie.  Cheat.  Steal.  Seen it time and again.  Shame.  :uhuh2:

I'm glad that those with legitimate excuses for not being able to log on Christmas Day for their mains and clones to get their stuff were able to get them today.  Although we are now into the next year...
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 12:08 AM by flamanar »
Pages: [1]   Go Up