VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: 4/4 Host Apple's Teleporter Game  (Read 5359 times)

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)
4/4 Host Apple's Teleporter Game
« on: April 04, 2011, 10:47 AM »

Host Apple's Teleporter game today:  Prize is a topiary chair

:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

Flamanette

• Runs and locks herself in
    a room in order to build
  • Bat Magic
Re: 4/4 Host Apple's Teleporter Game
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 10:50 AM »

Are they freaking kidding??

:bm:   :bm:    :bm:     :bm:    :bm:    :bm:    :bm:    :bm:    :bm:

(will I get edited for using the same smilie too times in row?)

.it  

Mean people are like sandpaper. They may scratch you and hurt you, but in the end you come out smooth and polished and the mean person is just worn and ugly.

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 11:03 AM »

LOL .It. Will I get banned for saying Margaritas?  :lolg:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 11:47 AM »

LOL .It. Will I get banned for saying Margaritas?  :lolg:

Not unless you call it a virgin Margarita :P  LOL

GL everyone...and may the porter be with you.  Always  :notme:

Thanks Astro ;)

PrincessWendyBird

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2011, 12:01 PM »

Hehe Flame.  :lolg: No, I actually got a 24 hour ban from the other board for saying we had steak and margaritas for dinner Saturday. >:D  -note to self- Stick to frozen drinks at NoBS... :tan: :drinkingtoast: :martini: We even have smilies for them! LOL!!!

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2011, 12:05 PM »

You naughty girl Princess!    :paddle:     But ROFL!   :rofl1:    Laughing with you of course.   ;)    :hug:

btw, I want that green garden hose!   :ls:   I saw it during the scavenger hunt yesterday too, it's taunting me.

PrincessWendyBird

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2011, 12:11 PM »

LOL Astro! I know there is a rule there about no mention of adult beverages, so I'm taking my punishment like a big girl. The funny part was getting an E-Mail from someone probably 20+ years younger than me saying how they were so upset with my behavior because I am an adult.  :lolg:

Adults are allowed to drink a Margarita with dinner, right?  :lolg: We just aren't allowed to talk about it.  :shy: :uhuh:

Well, it was a Margarita worth the ban, it was a strawberry-banana Margarita with sugar on the rim - yummy! I usually have over half of my drink left when we do get one with dinner - but not this time!  :rofl1: :drunk:

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2011, 12:16 PM »

Hehe Flame.  :lolg: No, I actually got a 24 hour ban from the other board for saying we had steak and margaritas for dinner Saturday. >:D  -note to self- Stick to frozen drinks at NoBS... :tan: :drinkingtoast: :martini: We even have smilies for them! LOL!!!

omg!  I was joking with .It that they'll probably ban you for that when I saw you post it!  ROFL.  Woops...they need to lighten up a bit over there... :hmm: (hugs) to you
I usually get in trouble over there for using 'too many of the same letter in a row'.  Uh huh.  Talk about uptight...  Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo there ya go :)

Astro, that hose was from one of the competitions last year I think.  I know I have 1 in my inventory, so it's already out.  Not sure if you knew that or not, so just letting ya know.  Pretty sure it's the same one ;)

PrincessWendyBird

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2011, 12:20 PM »

omg!  I was joking with .It that they'll probably ban you for that when I saw you post it!  ROFL.  Woops...they need to lighten up a bit over there... :hmm: (hugs) to you
I usually get in trouble over there for using 'too many of the same letter in a row'.  Uh huh.  Talk about uptight...  Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo there ya go :)

Astro, that hose was from one of the competitions last year I think.  I know I have 1 in my inventory, so it's already out.  Not sure if you knew that or not, so just letting ya know.  Pretty sure it's the same one ;)

Yeah, the head cheese over there actually agreed a warning should have come first, but I told him I respect authority and didn't want him to lift the ban. I guess I just forgot where I was posting.  :lolg: :shy:

Oh, and Flame, this is for you:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2011, 12:23 PM »

Yeah, the head cheese over there actually agreed a warning should have come first, but I told him I respect authority and didn't want him to lift the ban. I guess I just forgot where I was posting.  :lolg: :shy:

Oh, and Flame, this is for you:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh2: :roflmao: :rofl1:  Forgetting where you're posting is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO easy to do over there>>>>>>>>>>---------------->  :lolp:

Stuff happens.  It will pass.  I just always try to remind myself how uptight it is there...and it usually keeps me out of 'trouble'.  Really, ya got like 14-year-old kids monitoring the stuff.  LOL Give me a break  :hmm:

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2011, 12:24 PM »

oh good grief!  :(  I wasn't aware of that either, about that rule.   :hmm:    Thank you again Decoy for NoBS!!!   :2thunbs:  

Well that's just silly.  I mean really, you're of age, what's the big deal.  And coming from someone younger than you, saying those words to you, is disrespectful if you ask me.  Sorry that had to happen to you.

The Margarita sounded yummy!  Sounds like you had a fantastic dinner!  Woot!!

Astro, that hose was from one of the competitions last year I think.  I know I have 1 in my inventory, so it's already out.  Not sure if you knew that or not, so just letting ya know.  Pretty sure it's the same one ;)

Sadly, we got a yellow garden hose.  Not the green one... yet anyway.   ;)

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2011, 12:26 PM »

oh good grief!  :(  I wasn't aware of that either, about that rule.   :hmm:    Thank you again Decoy for NoBS!!!   :2thunbs: 

Well that's just silly.  I mean really, you're of age, what's the big deal.  And coming from someone younger than you, saying those words to you, is disrespectful if you ask me.  Sorry that had to happen to you.

The Margarita sounded yummy!  Sounds like you had a fantastic dinner!  Woot!!

Yeah.  It wasn't like she said she went out and got 'hammered' doing pitchers of the stuff.  Sheesh...  Kids will be kids (profound, no?)  lol.  Oh and allow me to add........................................  :P  lol.

PrincessWendyBird

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2011, 12:49 PM »

:bighug: :bighug: :hug: :hug: Aww, ty for the support guys. I am laughing about it today, but I was upset last night. I am just not the "rule breaking" type, and I actually cried a little thinking, "What kind of role model am I?".

Then King said almost word for word what you both said. First, he said, "It isn't like you got on and said I got totally sloshed tonight at dinner, you should all try it!". Then he agreed with you Astro, about the message to me. Apparently the site owner/main admin didn't even realize it had happened, because he talked to King via Pm and thanked him for making him aware of the situation and how it was handled.

The one thing I thought of was, Thanks Decoy for NoBS! This is exactly why he created this wonderful place! :hug: :bighug:

I think I was extra emotional anyway. I had been feeling so crappy all week and then got word yesterday that a friend of mine who has been battling breast cancer just found out it has spread, they found 20 spots around her brain. They are trying 15-20 treatments of spot radiation, but the outlook doesn't look good. She has 2 kids, 8 and 5. My heart is broken for her, she is fighting so hard to see her children grow up. Blah, I hate that disease!

Anyway, on to a lighter note - Chairs made out of branches and leaves anyone?  :lolg:

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2011, 12:55 PM »

:bighug: :bighug: :hug: :hug: Aww, ty for the support guys. I am laughing about it today, but I was upset last night. I am just not the "rule breaking" type, and I actually cried a little thinking, "What kind of role model am I?".

Then King said almost word for word what you both said. First, he said, "It isn't like you got on and said I got totally sloshed tonight at dinner, you should all try it!". Then he agreed with you Astro, about the message to me. Apparently the site owner/main admin didn't even realize it had happened, because he talked to King via Pm and thanked him for making him aware of the situation and how it was handled.

The one thing I thought of was, Thanks Decoy for NoBS! This is exactly why he created this wonderful place! :hug: :bighug:

I think I was extra emotional anyway. I had been feeling so crappy all week and then got word yesterday that a friend of mine who has been battling breast cancer just found out it has spread, they found 20 spots around her brain. They are trying 15-20 treatments of spot radiation, but the outlook doesn't look good. She has 2 kids, 8 and 5. My heart is broken for her, she is fighting so hard to see her children grow up. Blah, I hate that disease!

Anyway, on to a lighter note - Chairs made out of branches and leaves anyone?  :lolg:

omg I'm so sorry for you and your friend, Wendy :(  (HUGE prayers) and some tears for families and victim.  Horrible, just horrible. 

Sitting on branches and leaves?  I don't think so!  :waveb:

Mermaid Melusina

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2011, 01:59 PM »

Sadly, we got a yellow garden hose.  Not the green one... yet anyway.   ;)

Flame, when was the green garden hose awarded? Was it winning something?  
I totally missed that!  Mine is also yellow!  

OMG ROFL!

« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 02:15 PM by Mermaid Melusina »

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2011, 02:34 PM »

OMG ROFL!

LOL Fish.i!  A yellow hose?  I guess I gotta go 'check my hose' now   :shy:

PrincessWendyBird

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2011, 03:26 PM »

OMG ROFL!

:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:
LOVE the pic Fish.i!!!!
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up