VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Holiday Ride-a-Thon  (Read 14570 times)

fantasymooma

Holiday Ride-a-Thon
« on: December 14, 2007, 04:25 PM »

Starts TONIGHT!!  I can't wait!  Wonder what the Prize will be?!?

Friday : 5:00pm - 9:00pm (PST)

Saturday : 8:00am - 8:00pm (PST)

Sunday : 8:00 - 8:00pm (PST)

FilamentTheBright

• Is it Bright in here
    or is it just me?

A Well Gnome Flasher
  • Trading Gnome
  • Pirate Cannon Room
Re: Holiday Ride-a-Thon
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2007, 04:50 PM »

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!

Gingerbread block is prize.

And one of those rooms looks like a Peter Pan room.  Could that be in our future?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 05:09 PM by FilamentTheBright »

fantasymooma

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2007, 05:40 PM »

There's the Holiday Skull Rock Room too!!  With the xmas lights all around and snow falling in the eyes! :)

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2007, 07:06 PM »

Some other new stuff I saw:

flashing giant lollipops, the red mickey lollipop, and red flat or standing peppermints

yellow and orange gumdrop chairs

red/gold and blue/gold stacks of presents

new walls (used here in a dark room)

You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

thealienstitch

• Lag may not be a new item,
    but it is Free and
    only half the calories
  • Pirate Skull Rock Room
  • Blood Type: Espresso
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2007, 01:33 AM »

Boy this was announced a bit late, as I have to work I will miss the entire ride-a-thon. Have fun everyone, and Happy Holidays to all...........Fee
The good old days, the honest man, The restless heart, the Promised Land. A subtle kiss that no one sees, A broken wrist and a big trapeze. Oh well I don't mind, if you don't mind. 'Cause I don't shine if you don't shine. Before you go, can you read my mind?- "Read My Mind" by The Killers

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2007, 09:53 AM »

OMG!!!!!  I knew a ride a thon was coming, but didn't know it was this weekend till now.  :cry:  I was not home yesterday and checked the schedule Thursday and it never mentioned the ride a thon.  Today I got on late, cause I got home late yesterday, thinking I won't be getting into the trade room and I was shocked to find out it was a ride a thon.  Now I missed out on yesterday's stuff.  :cry:  Plus, I just found out the pin is only in stores this weekend so now I have to try and figure out how to get that too.  Sigh, its true, VMK hates me!  :td:

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

fantasymooma

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2007, 09:58 AM »

OMG!!!!!  I knew a ride a thon was coming, but didn't know it was this weekend till now.  :cry:  I was not home yesterday and checked the schedule Thursday and it never mentioned the ride a thon.  Today I got on late, cause I got home late yesterday, thinking I won't be getting into the trade room and I was shocked to find out it was a ride a thon.  Now I missed out on yesterday's stuff.  :cry:  Plus, I just found out the pin is only in stores this weekend so now I have to try and figure out how to get that too.  Sigh, its true, VMK hates me!  :td:

You didn't miss out on yesterdays Item.   The Items today are the Gingerbread Block (which was yesterdays Item) and a Flat Red Mint.  Also there aren't that many rooms open now so lines are LONG..!! :groan: I think QA_Berry was the only one that went to work today.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 10:01 AM by fantasymooma »

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2007, 10:14 AM »

You didn't miss out on yesterdays Item.   The Items today are the Gingerbread Block (which was yesterdays Item) and a Flat Red Mint.  Also there aren't that many rooms open now so lines are LONG..!! :groan: I think QA_Berry was the only one that went to work today.

What was the prize yesterday?  One time use snowman magic?  Plus they opened more rooms up, but I am still getting the VMK Pass bug and it made me crash.  Phinny said they were working on it, but its still not fixed yet.  :cry:

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2007, 10:55 AM »

Fantasy:  all the rooms were open, even a few minutes early today.  But, all of a sudden the counts stopped moving, whether on Fast Pass or not.  So they announced they were closing the ride-a-thon to fix it.  It just happened that QA's rooms were fixed first, so that is why you only saw them by the time you got on  ;)

Krazy:  As Fantasy said, the prize last night was the gingerbread block you are getting today.. they just added that red peppermint flat to the prizes today.

Yes, the Fast Pass bug is here and very much alive.  I use it once, then when time to do it again, I get the bug. Have to restart every time.  :td:

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2007, 11:16 AM »

Krazy:  As Fantasy said, the prize last night was the gingerbread block you are getting today.. they just added that red peppermint flat to the prizes today.

Yes, the Fast Pass bug is here and very much alive.  I use it once, then when time to do it again, I get the bug. Have to restart every time.  :td:[/color]

Yes, a friend told me they had trouble yesterday with the rooms so they had the same prize today (block) and added the mint.  Thanks for the heads up PD and I am glad I didn't miss out even if I don't get extras from yesterday.  :)

OMG yes, I had to restart dozens of times already.  You think with a ride a thon coming they would of fixed the bug first, but maybe that is how they control the line for the host rooms now?  :hmmmm:  Sorry you stepped out of line to restart... Next!

fantasymooma

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2007, 02:15 PM »

Here is something neat that we might see this Holiday!!

Donald and Mickey Gifts. You double click on them and they pop out with a message. But everytime I do it I crash.  Big ups to the dis for the pictures  :thumb:

« Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 02:18 PM by fantasymooma »

Antjewel

• I fart in your
    general direction.
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2007, 03:12 PM »

OOOoo and did you see the little Donald and Mickey that comes out on top of the present box when you click on them? Very very cute. Purpleduck is going to love the Donald Duck gift box.  :woot:
You say I am a wench like it's a bad thing. WEDGEWENCH

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2007, 10:05 PM »

Do you get something if you see a Mickey pop out at you?  I rode all night and only did it once, but before I could click it I was already out the door.  :cry:  Dumbo lag!

SaraAriel

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2007, 08:41 AM »

Today's prizes are the yellow gumdrop chair and the gingerbread block.  How many blocks do they think we need anyway?   :crazy2:  With all the choices of gingerbread, I would have loved to have seen that switched out for each day.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 08:43 AM by SaraAriel »

thealienstitch

• Lag may not be a new item,
    but it is Free and
    only half the calories
  • Pirate Skull Rock Room
  • Blood Type: Espresso
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2007, 09:41 AM »

The VMK Programmers seem obsessed with Gingerbread, which makes me wonder if that is all they eat for Lunch hee hee...................Fee
The good old days, the honest man, The restless heart, the Promised Land. A subtle kiss that no one sees, A broken wrist and a big trapeze. Oh well I don't mind, if you don't mind. 'Cause I don't shine if you don't shine. Before you go, can you read my mind?- "Read My Mind" by The Killers

lab_girl

• Are my results in yet?
    From the Smurf Generation
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2007, 01:48 PM »

:cpuhammer:

Is anyone crashing as much as me?
 :rant2:

:fishing: :cheerleader: :pbook: :pbounce: :tigger: :pmickey:
     DH                      DD       DS    DS    DS

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2007, 02:13 PM »

:cpuhammer:

Is anyone crashing as much as me?
 :rant2:

If you mean dc'ing, I am not.  However, if I get on and do a fast pass for the ride, when I am done and go for another, I do get stuck there and have to start all over, like it was a dc  :hitwall:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up