VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Holiday Ride-a-Thon  (Read 14571 times)

SaraAriel

Re: Holiday Ride-a-Thon
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2007, 02:14 PM »

:cpuhammer:

Is anyone crashing as much as me?
 :rant2:

If you mean dc'ing, I am not.  However, if I get on and do a fast pass for the ride, when I am done and go for another, I do get stuck there and have to start all over, like it was a dc  :hitwall:

Exact same problem I'm having.  It is beyond frustrating! :slam_head:

fantasymooma

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2007, 02:36 PM »

I for one am glad to see the blocks again.  Those are going to be my inside of my house instead of wasting my pretty walls.  :thumb:

And I haven't crashed yet today... knock on wood!!

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2007, 05:18 PM »

:cpuhammer:

Is anyone crashing as much as me?
 :rant2:

If you mean dc'ing, I am not.  However, if I get on and do a fast pass for the ride, when I am done and go for another, I do get stuck there and have to start all over, like it was a dc  :hitwall:

Exact same problem I'm having.  It is beyond frustrating! :slam_head:

I was doing that all day yesterday and it was a pain in the ***.  I just got on today.

Here is something neat that we might see this Holiday!!

Donald and Mickey Gifts. You double click on them and they pop out with a message. But everytime I do it I crash.  Big ups to the dis for the pictures  :thumb:

Fantasy was that all you got was a message or did u get a prize too?  Also how did u get off the track to go by Donald?  When I saw Mickey I couldn't find a way off.

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

fantasymooma

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2007, 09:51 AM »

Here is something neat that we might see this Holiday!!

Donald and Mickey Gifts. You double click on them and they pop out with a message. But everytime I do it I crash.  Big ups to the dis for the pictures  :thumb:

Fantasy was that all you got was a message or did u get a prize too?  Also how did u get off the track to go by Donald?  When I saw Mickey I couldn't find a way off.

No, I didn't get a prize for clicking on it.  I think it is a preveiw of what's to come.  If you click on the HELP button and go down to Credits & Stuff you will see a tag for Gifts. :thumbs:

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2007, 02:53 PM »

Thanks Fantasy!  Hugzzzzz!  Still learning the ropes here and that helps alot.  I saw him three more times yesterday and the first two times I still couldn't get it to work.  The third time though I clicked like mad and finally got the card right before I left the room.  :doh:  I was happy I got to see it though and it was quite cute, but I still never saw Donald.  I think PD took him.  She opened her present before Xmas.  ;)

I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2007, 03:09 PM »

Thanks Fantasy!  Hugzzzzz!  Still learning the ropes here and that helps alot.  I saw him three more times yesterday and the first two times I still couldn't get it to work.  The third time though I clicked like mad and finally got the card right before I left the room.  :doh:  I was happy I got to see it though and it was quite cute, but I still never saw Donald.  I think PD took him.  She opened her present before Xmas.  ;)

:notme:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up