VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: New Items for sale 2/1  (Read 13133 times)

gshawen

• Can't believe I am 21 now.  :angel:
    Neither can the Tag Fairy
    ;)
  • Fireworks Magic
Re: New Items for sale 2/1
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2008, 01:36 PM »

The football room is still available.

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2008, 04:21 PM »

Would anyone have gotten and extra red cheerleader. I and a few others have been collecting items for VirtuallyMe's daughter who has been in the hospital with a severe ear infection that caused an absess on her brain.  She is only 8 years old. I forgot to get red cheerleader ahhhhhhhhhhhh.  I would be able to pay you back in credits thanks. Once she gets out she will be at home for at least another 3 weeks getting IV's.  Thanks all for your help :)
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

UNPROVINCIALWENCH! Kat says I am worldy in a good sense :)

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2008, 12:04 AM »

Would anyone have gotten and extra red cheerleader. I and a few others have been collecting items for VirtuallyMe's daughter who has been in the hospital with a severe ear infection that caused an absess on her brain.  She is only 8 years old. I forgot to get red cheerleader ahhhhhhhhhhhh.  I would be able to pay you back in credits thanks. Once she gets out she will be at home for at least another 3 weeks getting IV's.  Thanks all for your help :)

Sorry littlebelle, I finally found another computer I could get back to VMK on that same night and I myself didn't get all the items that they had that night.  I hadn't been able to do anything with my other messed up computer so I wasn't able to get credits or anything else.  I finally got back on that night and was unable to get everything.  I didn't know it was a one night thing either.  Oh well, maybe next year it will be out again or maybe when football season starts again.

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up