VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: New SITS pin 3/1  (Read 12588 times)

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)
Re: New SITS pin 3/1
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2008, 09:59 AM »

I think the sword in the stone is being generous for the time being.  That is for sure to change I would think.   ;)
Yes I agree. It seems that when a new SITS pin comes out the first day its easier to get. Some would argue that point though. A lot of my friends were having a hard time getting it today while others seemed to get them very easy. I wonder why?

I'm not sure why that is either.  Some people seemed to have better luck than others.   :??:

Moral of this story ... Get that Salad Magic, while the getting is good.   ;)
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

Cloudymellowdisco

• Disco Here, Datco There
  • Teleport Magic
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2008, 10:14 PM »

New game plan:

1.Turn into salad to attract Duck
2. Turn into Shark to eat Duck

Beware all you Ducks, I got my 5* magics already and I am hungry.  :tongue3:

LOL Gas, you forget one thing.. THIS duck (anyway) will NOT be attracted to that particular salad!  I honestly believe I would run, or fly, away faster over someone doing the salad, than the shark even!  I just hate it that much.

(and thanks for the warning you have shark magic.. about how long before you tire of it, do you think? hehe)

[/quote]
PD needs her flying carpet magic ASAP.  This IS and emergency situation.  Please release it.   :please:
(Worth a try.)

[/quote]

Woah!  After seeing PD in action in the POTC ride a thon room today, I know she will be just fine!!  This foolish boy had the audacity to block people's way onto the ride.  PD stepped up and started scolding him to move or she would report him!   :laugh2:  You tell him, Purple!!!  All this for Dumbo Droppings!   :rofl1:

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2008, 11:00 PM »

ROFL Cloudy, you saw that??  :rofl1:

I had only gotten into the room, and caught that person saying something like "make me", and whomever was there, turned and walked for the other ride start.  Well, there were so many heading that way, I was in no mood to fight that fight.. so I took on the non-mover!  (If you saw, after he got going, and was just ready to teleport from the room, he called me "dumbo"! ROFL... no child.. "Me" Duck, "Prize" Dumbo droppings!) :lolp:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up