VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Frost Fairy Epic Quest - 1/13  (Read 4462 times)

Junonia

• Junonia is a rare mollusk
    found only off the coast
    of Florida

Crazy for Sea Shells
  • Invisibility Magic
Frost Fairy Epic Quest - 1/13
« on: January 13, 2014, 03:13 PM »

frost fairy quest

Race the wind as the frost takes your breath away!   Frost Fairy Power, the next generation of Fairy enchantment can soon be yours.  Ice Fairies are not only faster, but they can also turn other frost fairies to ice as well!
These new powers, however, require the concentrated application of all your fairy skills to achieve.  You will need all your dazzling fairy skills such as the ability to walk, stand and sit in the mortal world and the ability to fly through small openings in order to pursue your quest for your new Frost powers.
Becoming a Frost Fairy takes a lot of power, so to get started, you must build up your fairy energy reserves.  Energy can be earned in all the games around the ages as well as in Fairy Phere!  You can begin earning power immediately and can earn up to 3 power points per day in the games.  You can earn Power points in:
- Fairy Phere
- Night Fighters
- Space Pirates
- Laser Tag
- Audubon's Wildlife Adventure
- Wild West Checkers
- Legend of Sleepy Hollow
- Fourth of July Fireworks
When you have charged up your power to 15 Power points, you can return and go on the next step of the quest! 
So, good luck, fairies - be Frozen, be Faster and be Frosty!
Stay Frozen my friends!
Note: You must have completed your Fairy Quest, and the Fairy Dazzle Quest before you can embark on your Frost Fairy Quest!

Junonia

• Junonia is a rare mollusk
    found only off the coast
    of Florida

Crazy for Sea Shells
  • Invisibility Magic
Re: Frost Fairy Epic Quest - 1/13
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2014, 05:10 AM »

finished my 15 energy points and got the following message:

The next step in the Epic Quest will be available later today!

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2014, 11:34 AM »

finished my 15 energy points and got the following message:

The next step in the Epic Quest will be available later today!

Woot, congrats!  :clapping:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2014, 10:56 PM »

From home page:

The Journey Continues with "Lost in the Frost"!

There has never been so much excitement in Fairy Age!!

FROST FAIRY FEVER has taken hold of the Kingdom, and everyone is fluttering about in anticipation of the next step in the quest for Frost Fairy!

There is amazing news for those anxious wings, the next step: "Lost in the Frost" is here!

If you find your way through "Lost in the Frost" you will have only 2 more unique and Frostastic quests remaining before you gain the status, skills and power of a Frost Fairy!

The next frosted challenge, if you have the energy to face it, will be found on Saturday, January 25th, followed by the final frosted challenge on Saturday, February 1st!

So be strong, be courageous, and stay frosty my friend!

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2014, 03:46 PM »

I literally JUST finished getting my 15 energy points and while I was deleting the messages, a pop up appeared:

Attention Fairies

The second step of the Epic Quest for Frost Fairy is now available under the Epic Quest Tab of the Quest Manager!

Just click the Epic Quest for Frost Fairy to begin the next step!

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2014, 04:01 PM »

VFK Epic Quest for Frost Fairy - Step 2

Welcome to The VFK Epic Quest for Ice Fairy - Step 2!

Lost in the Frost!

Frost Fairy quester, you have pitted your skill and perseverance against the games in the ages and have emerged victorious!  Your power has been fully charged and you are ready to face the next step in your quest for Frost Fairy Power!   

Your next task is to embark on a rescue expedition to find Princess Marigold Flowerpetal!

Princess Marigold Flowerpetal went to visit Mrs. Spider on the other side of fairy land but has not come back yet!  Some fairies say that she might have taken a short-cut through the Frozen Castle!  The Frozen Castle is very confusing, and if a fairy unfamiliar with the castle were to venture in, they could get lost very easily!  All the fairies are organizing search parties, and some are out already, they will be taking turns and checking different parts of the castle.  Another search party starts today!

The rescue mission will require all your fairy experience!  Find your way through the challenges awaiting you in the Frozen Castle, and find Princess Marigold!   

This mission, if you successfully complete it, will deplete your Fairy Power by 15 points!  To move on to the next task, you will need to return to the games and recharge your fairy power!  When you have again charged your Power completely to a total of 15 Power points, you will be ready to return to meet the next challenge in your Frost Fairy Quest!  Again, good luck, fairies – may the Frost be with you!

And stay Frozen my friends!

Your reward for completing this quest will be 1,000 credits, and the Frost Castle Pin!

Pages: [1]   Go Up