Online Worlds > Pixie Hollow

Post your fairy title(s) here

<< < (4/9) > >>

Disney-ite:
Hello...

I am Sapphire Moonbeam on the game.  It was nice to see some of you last evening at the meet.

See you all again soon...

Astro:

--- Quote from: Purpleduck on October 09, 2008, 06:55 AM ---
--- Quote from: AstroGigiblue on October 07, 2008, 11:29 PM ---What is up with not being able to choose our titles?!  So... don't laugh... I'm Autumn Firelashes.  Yea, don't ask.  ROFL!  :laugh2:

But, the good news is - currently I am the one and only!   :waveh:

--- End quote ---

I had been surprised when there were 7 other Violet Purplefeather.

But oh my!!  I always love winter, especially after an ice storm when the ice crystals shimmer.  So.. I made a second fairy Crystal IceShimmer a few days ago.   For whatever reason, I just looked up that title.  I am most certainly not the only one, and at the moment, I think this might be a record (at least for what we all have checked so far), as there are 63 Crystal IceShimmer!!   

Yeah, I know.. only so many combinations.. so I think it very rare that you were able to get a unique one Astro!

--- End quote ---

Wow Ducky!  63 of that given title already!  It is a pretty title though, so I'm not surprised there are so many already.  I am not sure of the reasoning to not be able to have unique titles in PH, maybe this is only for beta? 

Anyway... I did try and find something that matched my vmk title.  But there was nothing for Astro or Gigi of course.  So I just went with the first title of something that started with "A", and went from there.  No rhyme or reasoning really.  Guess I got lucky.

Purpleduck:

--- Quote from: Disney-ite on October 09, 2008, 04:18 PM ---Hello...

I am Sapphire Moonbeam on the game.  It was nice to see some of you last evening at the meet.

See you all again soon...

--- End quote ---

Aww, Disney!!  I wished you had said you were "disney on no be is"!  I had a few whisper to me, do we know this Sapphire, and I said I didn't.  That would be why some of us didn't friend with you :(  Oh buggers!

I shall add you to the list, and I hope you can make another meet so we can connect with you! So sorry! :hug:

smackeralchick:
Hi everyone, Smackeralchick here.

I swore I'd never play another Disney online game unless VMK came back--but here I am.  In this election year apparently I, too, was against it before I was for it.

I need to catch you all at a meet so I can find my friends.  Anyone free Friday 5PM Pacific/8PM Eastern or Saturday 10AM Pacific/1PM Eastern?

I am Lavender Gigglegust.  The "gust" portion of my name is in honor of King.

Hope to see you soon.

Purpleduck:

--- Quote from: smackeralchick on October 09, 2008, 11:22 PM ---Hi everyone, Smackeralchick here.

I swore I'd never play another Disney online game unless VMK came back--but here I am.  In this election year apparently I, too, was against it before I was for it.

I need to catch you all at a meet so I can find my friends.  Anyone free Friday 5PM Pacific/8PM Eastern or Saturday 10AM Pacific/1PM Eastern?

I am Lavender Gigglegust.  The "gust" portion of my name is in honor of King.

Hope to see you soon.

--- End quote ---

Alright!  Welcome to the "never again" loonies!

Thank you for supplying a couple dates and times.. I will post them on the meeting thread and let's see what we can do!  :thumb:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version