VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: VFK Mother's Day Quest 2012 Singing FLower Quartet 5/13 & 5/14/12 + Mom Day Pin  (Read 1514 times)

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • more laundry....

From front page - note there are 2 quests for Mother's Day:

"VFK Mother's Day Quest 2012!
7:00 A.M. Pacific Time Sunday, May 13th, 2012 to 10:00 P.M. Pacific Time Monday, May 14th, 2012.

Today is Mother's Day! This second Sunday in May is not only Mother's Day in the US, but is also widely celebrated by many other countries worldwide as Mother's Day. Modern celebrations of Mother's Day honor Mothers, motherhood and the special place of a mother in the home and family. In ancient times, the traditions of honoring mothers also included honoring goddess mothers with springtime celebrations. On today's quest, we will look at the historical origins of Mother's Day!

Your reward for completing this quest will be 1,000 credits, and a Singing Flower Quartet!

---   & ---

VFK Mother's Day Mini-Quest 2012!
7:15 A.M. Pacific Time Sunday, May 13th, 2012 to 10:00 P.M. Pacific Time Monday, May 14th, 2012.

Mother's Day is the opportunity to show our mothers how we value their unconditional love, endless devotion and maternal care. Throughout history, in song, and verse, mothers are honored for nurturing their family's spirits and minds, looking to their family's health and soothing hurts of all sort. They encourage the best in their families and are responsible for helping their families thrive. On today's quest, we celebrate the positive influence that Mothers have in our lives!

Your reward for completing this quest will be 1,000 credits, and the Mother's Day 2012 Pin!"

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....

The Singing Flower Quartet is animated and so cute! My hubby even got a kick out of it!

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer

Ty for the update Fun and I even chuckled over the flower's animation too especially the one (bottom left) that does the snake motion.

I finally got all the quest done, first a break and then on to the scavenger hunt.  LOL!  Thanks again!  :waveh:  :hug:

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^
Pages: [1]   Go Up